Our purpose built facilities in Australia are certified for Quality, Health & Safety and Environmental Management and have:
- One (1) automated stud welder, laser punching centre, laser cutter, CNC enclosure modification centre, gasket machine and laser welding cell.
- Two (2) cut to length machines, powercoat lines, regraining machines and automated deburring machines.
- Three (3) automated sheet metal panel benders and electrical equipment integration centres.
- Five (5) automated sheetmetal punching and shearing centres.
- Seven (7) press brakes.
- Ten (10) fabrication cells.
- Thirteen (13) assembly lines.
B&R Enclosures not only manufacture and supply a range of products, but we can create build to print solutions, ready for installation including:
- Electrical Technology Integration
- Advanced Manufacturing
- Electrical Integration
- Design & Engineering
- Testing & Validation
- Supply Chain Management
- Project Management
- Documentation & Quality Management
- Warehouse & Distribution
B&R’s research and development team ensure we remain leaders in supplying fit-for-purpose product solutions by utilising:
- Environmental testing facility for ongoing research into climate control of enclosures including cooling solutions for protection of equipment exposed to high ambient temperatures and solar radiation.
- Rigorous in-house testing of enclosure products including temperature rise, impact, IP, type testing, static load, seismic, wind load, salt spray, line inspection and more.
- NATA Certification of all enclosure products to various protection levels including IP66 and IP67.
- IECEx Certification in-house and external testing for hazardous area electrical equipment.
- Enhanced durability of enclosures by the addition of a powdercoat finish involving a multi-stage pre-treatment, epoxy based primer and final powdercoat application.