Certification & Accreditations
B&R is certified and accredited to the following standards: –
- ISO 9001:2015. Quality: A system that helps ensure consistent product and traceability.
- ISO 45001:2018. OHS: To provide a safe system of work within a safe work environment for all our employees, subcontractors and visitors.
- ISO 14001:2015. Environmental Management system (pending): A framework B&R has set up to provide effective environmental management to enhance the environmental performance of the company.
- IECEx certification on all relevant Hazardous Area products.
- ASSDA accreditation – Ensures stainless steel products are manufactured to recommended standards.
- Lloyds Register (Lic#06/10007).
- NATA tested products – independently tested IP ratings.
- CE marked – suitable for European markets.
- ASTA accreditation.
- IEC695-2-1 960º glow wire testing.
- UL94 testing.
- SIMTARS tested products.
Quality Management System
Each of our facilities are externally audited to ensure that the quality of our products meet the stringent ISO 9001 standards. B&R's products are carefully inspected at the end of lines during the manufacturing process to ensure that the enclosures will withstand their intended environment and
Health & Safety Management System
An externally audited occupational health and safety management system.
Environmental Management System
Sets out the criteria for an environmental management system. It maps out a framework that a company or organisation can follow to set up an effective environmental management system.